All Praise is due to Allah, The Most Beneficiant The Most Merciful, may the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Al'Sayyidi Muhammad Mustafaa Sal'Allahualayhiwasalam, his family, and companions.

"And the believers, men and women, are protecting friends one of another; they enjoin the right and forbid the wrong, and they establish worship and they pay the poor-due, and they obey Allah and His messenger. As for these, Allah will have mercy on them. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Wise."
~Surah Tawbah, Ayah Seventy-Two


"Meet people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they yearn for your company."
~Ali ibn Abi Talib RadhiAllahuanhu

Duaas are always requested...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Forgiveness...Fisabilillah.

Bismillahir'rahman'nir-rahim.

Allahumma sali'ala sayyiddina Muhammadin wa 'ala alay sayyiddina Muhammadin wa barik wa salim.

Asalamu'alaykum wa Rahmatullah

Forgiveness... For the Sake of Allah, Subhan'Allah what a beautiful thing. SubhanAllah, how flawed we are...There is sometimes the rare occasion when discussing something with a close friend whom you love For the Sake of Allah, and they too love you For the Sake of Allah, that you disagree upon something, or you say something or do something which leads to the other being hurt... And then you regret it.

Remorse and sadness take over your soul, and you are filled with nothing but grief over this incident. Why? Becuase this sin, however light it may be seen, is so manifest and of a great magnitude. Not only have you hurt someone, you have hurt someone you love For the Sake of Allah...you have hurt The creation of The Creator

Rasulullah Sal'Allahualayhiwasalam said that Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala has said: 'My love is granted to those who love one another for My sake, who visit one another for My sake, and who spend on one another for My sake.'


If those who love one another for Allah's Sake, and also forgive one another for His Sake... What a display of your love for Allah (ofcourse to Allah, not so you may be held high in the sights of others) masha'Allah to forgive someone who you feel may have wronged you or hurt you in anyway...

I believe I am guilty of this. Out of haste and caught in emotion I feel I may have hurt someone. Someone who holds a special place in my life and also happens to be one of the individuals who I have some (okay quite a lot) of respect for; Someone I love For the Sake of Allah, today I hurt this person. I despise causing someone any sort of discomfort, which is what makes it worse...Inna Lillah...but the fact remains that we all make mistakes, may Allah forgive us insha'Allah. But still in such a scenario, Allah will not forgive the wrong doer until the one who he/she hurt forgives him (the wrong doer.)

So I humbly request that you make duaa my beloved friend finds it in her heart to forgive me, and that Allah gives me the sense to think, think, think, re-evaluate what I thought, and then to speak in all scenarios and situations...insha'Allah.

To my sister(you know who you are): Please forgive me, I hold enough burden to answer for on That Day, I'm asking you to ease this burden..forigve me... For the Sake of Allah... ana uhubbikufillah...

[excuse the arabi if it makes no sense, i'm sure she understands, as she is one of those who understnads me best..Alhamdulillah..insha'Allah..]

May Allah give us all the inclination to love and forgiveone another for His Sake, and treat others with the utmost kindness* possible insha'Allah.

sidenote:*utmost kindness: keep it halal guys!..Alhamdulillah...

Allahumma sali'ala sayyiddina Muhammadin wa 'ala alay sayyiddina Muhammadin wa barik wa salim. Rawdhina billahi Rabba wa bil'islaami deena wa bi'Muhammadin nabiyaa, wa akhirud'duana anil'hamdulillahi rabbil'alameen.


Walaykumasalam wa rahmatullah

7 Comments:

Blogger mujahidah an nafs said...

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

*sobs* Mashallah an excellent post as always.... :)

Just a thought that crossed my mind...If Our Creator Allah Ta'ala is the Most Forgiving,the most merciful it becomes incumbent on the slave to adopt this quality and forgive His fellow brother or in this case sister :P for the sake of Allah Ta'ala, bcuz true friendships are friendships fisabillilah, friendships based only to seek the pleasure of Allah Ta'ala...

I'm sure that your friend who loves u immensly and for the sake of Allah Ta'ala forgot about everything and forgave u, bcuz she sees u as not only as a friend but as a younger sister.

Mashallah ur friend is so lucky to have a friend like you!

Duas

Wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

IHSM :)

13/5/06 5:21 AM  
Blogger Veiled Knight said...

Walaykumasalam wa Rahmatullah

JazakiAllahkhayra for the thoughts, reassurance and kind words...Alhamdulillah. May Allah reunite those who love one another for His Sake at The Fount of Abundance (talib al habib nasheed) insha'Allah.

UHSM? well.. IHFH

Alhamdulillahi rabbil'alamin...
duaas...
Walaykumasalam wa Rahmatullah

13/5/06 11:07 AM  
Blogger Card_Maker said...

Salam

It is good that your heart is full of such remorse and may Allah answer your prayers.

btw I love the quote by Ali (RA) at the top of the page - A wonderful reminder.

Wassalam

Your sister in Islam

17/5/06 5:22 PM  
Blogger Card_Maker said...

Salam

Me again. You don't have to publish this but I noticed that on the side you have some art work that was done by my sister (real sister)..the smily face one...She was pleased that you used it and wanted to know how you found it. Also she would like to offer you the use of her other images if you would like them too. I didn't know how to e-mail you and so used this form.

wassalam

17/5/06 5:25 PM  
Blogger Veiled Knight said...

Walaykumasalam wa rahmatullah
Alhamdulillah, JazakiAllahkhayra fro stopping by and yes the sister did forgive me, Alhamdulillah.

Masha'Allah your site is really amazing, I will keep an eye out on it Insha'Allah.

The artwork you metnioned, Masha'Allah your sister does good stuff... Unfortunately I am not the one who put the artwork up, sister Mujahidah an nafs did {shes on here too) So i can't really say where, but Insha'Allah i will ask her to have a look here and inform you where she got it from.

Ofcourse we would be interested in the artwork, please email journeyends@hotmail.com wiht any links to her artwork, and please do give us a name or kunya or link so we can attribute the work to her insha'Allah.

JazakiAllahkhayr for stopping by, please do remember us in your duaas.

Walaykumasalam warahmatullah
-VeiledKnight

17/5/06 5:56 PM  
Blogger mujahidah an nafs said...

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

Mashallah ur sister is very talented, it's such a cute image,with a very speacial message that's why I put it up :)

I can't remember exactly where I found it, but Inshallah Ta'ala when I find the link I'll post it up here :)

We'd love to use her images Inshallah Ta'ala and like sister VK said u may email her on journyends@ hotmail.com or me @ mujahidah.an.nafs@gamil.com.

Jazakallah khaira for dropping by :) May Allah Ta'ala reward you and your sister. Ameen.

Duas requested,

Wasslamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

18/5/06 3:09 AM  
Blogger Veiled Knight said...

salaam

she means * gmail

mujahidah.an.nafs@gmail.com

simple typo np, i just didnt want you to not be able to get a hold of her..and as sister mujahidah seems a bit busy 4 me (:-p) i jsut did it for her..hope you dont mind Sis Mujahida!

tc all.. wasalam

18/5/06 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker